Saturday 7 April 2012

Just Started !!!

Sri Aurobindo once remarked that there are "some Indians in European bodies." India needs a leader who is Indian in that sense, but in an Indian body.

Hey!!! People I will be here from today to put few things that comes to my mind into words, my views and opinions on the things that are happening around us, will also share few things which I flick and edit from some Books, Newspaper etc. After reading the book "Contemporary INDIA" which was gifted by a very good friend of mine Miss. Shreya Sanjeev I came up with this idea of Blog where I can share few things that I come around to too many people. People Frankly speaking in know my English is also not so very good please bear with me. Only thing is I want to create a awareness among the Youth of the country about the current country scenario. 

               In the First place I Thank my Parents who supports me in every step of my life.
 My two best buddies Miss. Shreya Sanjeev and Mr.Shreyas Sudhakar who are the mentors for all the things I do.
I also Thank Mr. Sandeep K Patil who is the man behind  my energy and zeal. More importantly I thank my friends who always encourages me in all aspects Mr. Nagarjun, Ashwini.V.M, Nideesh, Lakshmi and many.
Last but not least I Thank my mother Organisation ABVP which has given me strength and zeal to work for this Country. 

Will be back with a very nice article in a day.

--
Warm Regads,
Balaji Srinivas,
Member, National Executive Council,
ABVP, Bangalore.

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to open this blog from 2 months and was unable to open for some network connection problem... I think its too late for me to read it... we know that whatever you do, you do it for some good cause.. we are always with you..

    ReplyDelete